Skip to content
- Women leaders almost always, need a solid support structure and sounding board to figure out their career and leadership issues in order to stay on course their leadership trajectories;
- Women leaders have untapped potential that can be capitalised on to drive business strategies and the generation of practical and sustainable solutions to societal challenges;
- Women leaders’ aspirations and ambitions should be consistently nurtured as they seek self-actualisation and meaning in their lives;
- Women leaders’ learning cycle should be continuous and most times done in a tailor made manner for maximum impact because traditional training methods may not fully satisfy their thirst for knowledge and desire to enhance their business and leadership skills;
- Established women leaders should support rising and emerging women in building a critical mass to create a ripple effect in facilitating social change and improvement of lives in communities, advancement of careers and contributing towards organisational effectiveness in business.